2009年12月19日星期六

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBORAH

2day is my cousin birthday....
HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO U ^^

Guess what time I woke up?
five thirty !
Cause the neighbour on the fifteenth floor was so T-TOTALLY noisy !
He was "scolding" the neighbour opposite him.
I live in my cousin house on the 14th floor.

" 你的狗一直吠,弄坏我的风水,我的风水要多少钱,你知到吗? 50,000 /- ! 你孩子一直叫你老妈几百..." ==
He keep banging the door or something.
So stupid and crazily LOUD.
I woke up first cause it was too noisy and my cousin next.
They have been quarelling for one hour.
We all kay po, go listen and look out of the window.
I so scared the lady ( neighbour who got scolded) see us.
haha....

Then, I saw more and more people looking up at the 15th floor from their corridors.
One lady in pajamas actually went up to tell him to quiet down cause she wants to sleep.
Then , the crazy man....

" Sorry..Sorry..Sorry"
The lady keep asking him to quiet down and blaA blaA bLAa....
Then the man fired up and said,

"I say three times sorry already ! Don't disturb me. GO GO GO !!!! ".
Then, a man came up to like back her up.
Haha...i said he was handsome..my cousin say me ki siao -.- "

Yeah, later got security guard to talk to him..
ZzzZZzzzz.... what a start off to the day !


__END